Sweepstakes Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. THIS PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR THE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY.
- Eligibility: The GolfForever PGA Tour Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is only open to those individuals who are legal residents of one of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia and who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees, officers, directors and contractors of GolfForever and Backstory, LLC (the “Sponsor”) and its parent, affiliate or subsidiary companies, and any of their respective agencies involved in the administration of any portion of the Promotion, are not eligible to enter, nor are the immediate family members (meaning parents, children, siblings or spouses, whether biological, adopted, step or in-law) or household members (whether related or not) of such individuals. The Promotion is subject to all applicable state, federal and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion begins on January 15, 2024 at 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) and ends at 11:59pm EST on February 1, 2024 (the "Promotion Period"). Entries that are submitted before or after the Promotion Period will be disqualified.
- Entry Method: During the Promotion Period, an eligible entrant may enter the Promotion by visiting the Sponsor’s website at https://www.golfforever.com, providing a valid email address in the pop-up window and clicking “Let’s Move”. Alternatively, an eligible entrant may email [firstname.lastname@example.org] with the subject line “GolfForever PGA Tour Sweepstakes Entry”. Limit one (1) entry per person during the Promotion Period. Any attempt by an eligible entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple or different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other method will void that entrant’s entries and such entrant will be disqualified.
- Promotion Prize and Drawing Details: On or about February 7, 2024, the Sponsor will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. The prizes are as follows: Two (2) tickets to a PGA Tour tournament in calendar year 2024 for each of Saturday and Sunday of the event (excluding any tournaments that are not owned and operated by the PGA Tour and excluding The Players Championship and any Major Championships (The Masters, U.S. Open, The Open Championship, The PGA Championship)), two (2) GolfForever Swing Trainers and two (2) lifetime memberships to the GolfForever App.
- Prize Conditions: Subject to the exclusions set forth in Section 4 above, the PGA Tour tournament will be will be chosen by the winner. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-transferable, and may not be substituted, except in Sponsor's sole discretion. All federal, state and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prizes, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Arrangements for delivery of prizes will be performed after winner validation. At the Sponsor’s discretion, unclaimed prizes may not be awarded. If a potential winner fails to complete, sign and return any requested documents within the designated time period, if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if potential winner is determined by Sponsor to be ineligible for any reason, such prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. The potential winner will be notified by e-mail after the applicable drawing. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of any entrants. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
- Conditions of Entry: By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules, which are final and binding in all respects. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein. All entries become the property of Sponsor and none will be returned. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion. Unless otherwise prohibited by law, acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to use each winner’s name, city and state of residence for advertising and publicity purposes, in any and all media, regarding the Promotion, without additional compensation, notice or permission.
- Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to modify, cancel or suspend the entire Promotion, and randomly award the prizes from among all eligible entries received prior to action taken by Sponsor, should fraud, virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual (and their Promotion entries) who tampers with the entry process. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will result in disqualification. As a condition of entering and/or accepting a prize, entrants hereby agree: (a) to release Sponsor, and its parent, affiliate or subsidiary companies, and any of their respective agencies involved in the administration of any portion of the Promotion, and each of their officers, directors, employees, contractors and agents (“Released Parties”), from any and all liability, loss or damage, including, without limitation, any tax liability, arising out of or in connection with (i) the entrant’s participation in the Promotion or the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) including any injury, death, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property and (ii) any electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion; (b) that under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs.
- Governing Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of New York without regard to any conflicts of law principles. All entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of New York, New York.
- Winner List: To receive a copy of the winner list for this Promotion, send an email to email@example.com, with the subject line: "Winner List Request, GolfForever PGA Tour Sweepstakes.” Requests will be fulfilled after the winner has been verified and confirmed.
- No Endorsement: This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, the PGA Tour.
- Sponsor: GolfForever and Backstory, LLC, PO BOX 551131, Gastonia, NC 28055.
- GolfForever® and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of Sponsor and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.