How is GOLFFOREVER different from other video golf instruction and exercise programs out there?
Until now, golf exercise programs were one size fits all, regardless of age or fitness level, with a focus only on building muscle or burning calories. Our programs are individually tailored to you based on your self assessment, designed by leading clinicians in the fields of human biomechanics, sports performance, and injury prevention. These are not your average gym trainers’ workouts. Every day’s workout is designed specifically for your body and your goals.
Our No. 1 focus is SAFE, effective golf exercise programs focused on preventing and relieving the joint pain and injuries commonly associated with the game. The “side effect” – our secondary focus – leads to an increase in distance, accuracy and stamina.
Led by Biomechanics Experts
Dr. Jeremy James and Bill Fabrocini, Founder and co-developer respectively of GOLFFOREVER, draw from years of experience working in Aspen, CO, with countless Fortune 500 CEOs, Olympic and professional athletes, and hard-working people from all walks of life to enable them to continue doing the things they love after 40 – and excelling at them.
Jeremy and Bill joined forces with Chris Crowley, the well-known anti-aging expert who espouses lifestyle changes that let people live “strong, fit and sexy until 80 and beyond.” Both Jeremy and Bill lent their expertise in human biomechanics to Crowley’s New York Times bestselling Younger Next Year series – commonly referred to as the “baby boomers’ bible” for health and longevity – with Bill contributing to The Younger Next Year Exercise Book and Jeremy co-authoring The Younger Next Year Back Book.
Both Bill Fabrocini and Dr. James and their clinics have been featured in National Geographic Explorer, Outside Go magazine, Robb Report, NFL Magazine, The New York Post, Kingdom Magazine, PGA Tour Magazine and others.
Thanks to today’s technology, all GOLFFOREVER members receive the same individualized programs that Dr. James and Bill Fabrocini’s clients received in person.
Golf instruction that hits home where you need it most – on the course
You can find golf instruction videos, tips and drills just about anywhere. What’s nearly impossible to access is getting inside the mind of a world-class golfer to learn how the best think and play the game. Our exclusive course management series with GOLFFOREVER co-creator Justin Leonard does just that – taps into the former Ryder Cup star’s invaluable on-course advice that will have you immediately dropping shots and thinking like a player every time you tee it up.
How can one program work for everyone? Everyone is different - isn't this just a collection of workouts?
There are major commonalities about how we all move. Those with back and joint pain tend to bend, twist, lift, sit, stand, work and play golf in the same harmful patterns, which damage and breakdown your joints and soft tissue over time.
The GOLFFOREVER program is successful in relieving pain, preventing injuries and improving accuracy and distance in most users, because the vast majority of golfers with pain and problem areas tend to need many of the same things: increased mobility in the shoulders and upper back, increased strength in the core and hips, and decreased rotation in the lower back during the backswing and follow-through. Our evidence-based self assessment allows us to precisely determine your starting point and how and when you should progress.
How long does it take to see results?
If you stick to the program and are willing to commit to 15 minutes a day just a few days each week, you will likely see significant improvements in your pain, posture and/or swing within two weeks. Most will notice small changes in a few days.
Is there a contract? Can I cancel anytime without calling or writing?
There is no contract. If you choose the monthly option, you’ll be charged $24.99 per month after your 7-day trial until you cancel. You may easily cancel from within your profile by clicking “profile” and “cancel subscription.” No need to call or write us, and no cancellation fee.
If you choose the yearly option, you’ll be charged after the 7-day trail and then again after 12 months. You can cancel anytime before your yearly plan is up and still maintain access for the remainder of the 12-month period, based on your start date. You can cancel from within your profile by clicking “profile” and “cancel subscription.” There are no refunds for the yearly membership after the conclusion of your free 7-day trial period.
Do I need to buy equipment for this program?
Tubing (aka bands) is an integral part of your personalized daily program, and you can also choose to include dumbbells, a Swiss ball and a foam roller if you have access to them. If you don’t have any equipment, you can buy through our site, on your own, or follow any of our hundreds of workouts and exercises that don’t require any equipment at all.
- "Since starting the program (it's only been a couple of months), I've increased my iron distance by 15-20 yards and driver by up to 50 yards! And my back feels great!" Larry Kneefe
- "GOLFFOREVER has made the muscles important to my game stronger than they were twenty years ago, allowing me to swing the club easier while hitting the ball farther. It's the most effective and least costly investment I've made in my golf game." Tony Caine, Founder of Summit 54
- "I have incorporated the GOLFFOREVER daily exercises and strength training routine and it has already helped me finish more rounds of golf with no pain and the ball is going farther." Jim Riley
- "I am elated to report that after working on your program for ten weeks that my neck flexibility has improved dramatically. I now can move my neck to see the line to putt. I am forever in your debt and appreciate your work with neck and back issues." Charles (Tom) Boeking - Your Loyal Follower
- "Thanks again for creating such an outstanding program and you've given me a lot of hope that my back can actually get better and not hurt all the time. I had conceded defeat and now I'm fighting to get well again. Your program has been a Godsend. After two weeks, a 60% reduction in my SI joint pain and low back discomfort. This coming from a 20 year chronic sufferer." Bryan Schager